simple

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Day of Firsts

I got my first parking ticket.

I was running late for work so I parked in the Law School parking lot (which, I should be able to park in because I'm an EMPLOYEE, but no, they choose to label me as a student) and I forgot to move it after work. So. My fault.

I RODE ON A MOTORCYCLE.
total bucket list item!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT WAS AMAZING
I hope to own a motorcycle someday.
Please.
Please.
Please.

And that concludes the things I did for the first time today.

And it was a good day. But I bet tomorrow is better. I can just feel it.

Also.
Shout out to
Kaitlyn
Lauren
Danie
Anna
Emilie
Emily
Kenzi
Amanda
Tara
Amanda
Jessica
Maddy
Lexie

I either saw or thought of or texted you today. And you mean a lot to me.

2 comments:

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...