simple

Friday, October 7, 2011

How much is that maniac in the car next to me?

Yesterday, driving home from work/school/life, I was not a happy camper. My lips were falling off my face at the corners. This is commonly known as frowning. Leaning my head on my fist propped up against the driver side window, my eyes felt heavy, my hair was crazy, and I was sitting in Jiffy waiting to turn left at a red light.

And I got an idea.

'Self,' (I said to myself) 'you have no reason not to be absolutely happy right now. Stop it.'
So I put on my biggest, cheesiest, (scariest) grin possible. If I were an emoticon I would have looked like this :D!!!!!!!
And I drove all the way to my apartment like that. Well, I drove like that until I hit the intersection between University Avenue and University Parkway at which point I busted up laughing, all alone in my Jiffy. And I was happy the rest of the day, even doing homework and being home alone and having a long to do list.

We are powerful.
We are in charge of our own attitude.
and I am a nut.

1 comment:

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...