simple

Thursday, October 20, 2011

SOMETHING IS ON FIRE

Woke up this morning, took a shower, proceeded to diffuse my hair in layers.

Thought it was odd that cute roommates Holly, Heather, Mickelle, and Katie were being so quiet, seeing as they were planning to leave for Vegas in an hour.

Kept blow drying my hair in layers. (For the male readers, this is a procedure where I pin up most of the hair, dry the stuff hanging down, pull a little more down, dry that, so on and so forth...)

Hear Mickelle scream "Help!!! Something's on fire!!"

I ignore this and continue to dry my hair, thoughts being: "The other 3 are awake, they can help her, and it's probably not a big deal, probably burning toast or something."

*silence*

"HELP!! SOMETHINGS ON FIRE!!!"

I put the blow dryer down and in no immitation of haste or worry, walk to the kitchen. Much to my surprise, there WAS something on fire.

It was a jar of icing with a bunch of candles sticking out of it. And crepes. And berries, nutella, whipped cream, peanut butter, assorted chocolate chips, sour cream, etc.....

AND if that wasn't sweet and adorable and awesome enough, they bought me a brand new tube of mascara. I would have cried, but that would have ruined the mascara....


Thanks for being so awesome and only getting 2 hours of sleep, guys! Have fun in vegas!

I like birthdays.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, that is adorable. I like roommates. Yours and mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that is adorable. I like roommates. Yours and mine.

    ReplyDelete

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...