simple

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Some things I Love

Emilie.
I love Emilie. I love going to the Library and Walmart at 11:00 p.m. and almost buying adult size footie pajamas (PLEASE can we go back and buy some?!). I love how last night I was doing the whole pre-bedtime face washing/teeth brushing routine and she was sitting on her bed watching and all of a sudden she started singing (in the MOST adorable voice) "Giiiiiive meeeee yourrrrr PAAAAAAANTS!!!!" Clearly, she likes my pants. (Who wouldn't, right? They were the black silky Puma sweats I've been wearing since junior year of high school)

The Dentist.
Okay that was a lie, but I love that he made my smile pretty yesterday. Once upon a time in 9th grade, I ran into a glass door just like the crows in those Windex commercials and chipped the bottom half off of my front tooth. I went and had it fixed that day, but it wasn't very well done and it's been slowly chipping off again and it was never quite right and I would always see it in pictures and in the mirror...anyway it's fixed now! So make me laugh because it is a beautiful sight.

Jamba Juice.
This goes without saying. Thank you to Heather and Amanda for providing me with enough Jamba coupons to fill my addiction for the next couple days I mean weeks.

My Mama.
I love how she takes my face in her hands and kisses my cheek when I come or go. I love how she can never send just one text at a time, she always has something else to say and I get 4+ texts for every one text I send her. I love her smile and her advice and the sound of her voice and her perfume and her Mickey Mouse crocks. I love that she always knows what to say and she believes in me when I don't believe in myself.

Faith & Trust.
Something I have been learning very well in my life, but especially in the past months. There is a plan, and all I have to do is try my best to follow it everyday. I am loved and watched over. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. *and to my lovely red haired friend, thank you for being the epitome example of this. Glove you. I've got your back forever, girl.

Pixie Dust.
(Sorry, had to) I believe in miracles.

Love,
Bethany

1 comment:

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...