simple

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Do's and Don'ts

DO buy your groceries from Macey's in Provo. Um, cute boys galore. In blue aprons. They should redesign the Oscar Award statue guy to look like a Provo Macey's employee in a blue apron.

DON'T manipulate. It's mean. And It won't work, I'll react to somebody else besides you so that I still get to react but you don't get to see it. So there.

DO send people flowers. I'm a sucker for flowers...and there is a beautiful arrangement sitting on my desk at work right now that was sent to thank the office for sponsoring a Dillard's event....it includes yellow roses oh my mercy and they SMELL AMAZING. I may or may not have found multiple reasons to stick my face in them today.

DON'T go to Law School and be an arrogant law student. Sure, go to Law School and study hard and work hard and be great. But you're not the only one doing that. You're not the most important. And everyone is busy. So please be nice.

DO use snail mail. There's nothing to describe the thrill of opening the mailbox and seeing a letter with MY NAME ON IT (I got a birthday card from my beautiful little sister today. It lights up when you open it. *tangled noise*)

DON'T assume. You don't know.

DO pray for service opportunities. Because Heavenly Father will send them to you.

DON'T hang a large (or any size for that matter) poster of Justin Bieber on your door. Because I will remove it.

DO clean the bathrooms sometimes. I cleaned the bathrooms yesterday. I felt so domestic.

DON'T forget to be gentle with yourself.

Love,
Bethany

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy reading your blog :) and I really love you :)

    ReplyDelete

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...