simple

Monday, August 22, 2011

New Beginnings


I'm here! All moved in to my new apartment in Provo, start my new job tomorrow morning, with 4 new roommates, a new computer, new goals and the year holds a lot of potential.

Sweet dear Lauren who spent the day with me, carrying 2 ton boxes, brought me Kasteler cookies, went grocery shopping with me, gave me hugs and support....there's nobody like her

This is Heather, pretending to be Holly, because Holly is on a date with someone who thinks he's on a date with Heather...
My beautiful half
The most adorable room decor I made of me and Em



My Love Wall.

and last but CERTAINLY not least....the Ruby II's!! Got them today :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, the girl, the room, the slippers, all darling. I want to get in the car right now and come hug you and sit on the bed and watch you click the heels on those rubies. Aaahhhh. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...