simple

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tell you I set you apart

I want to talk about somebody.
She's beautiful.
BEAUTIFUL. In every single way.
And I've been thinking about her a lot lately.
It broke my heart when she picked Utah State instead of BYU
because I was being selfish and wanted her to stay with me.
I met her when I was a sophomore in high school. I went to a different middle school than everyone else so I was praying for friends. She was the answer.
She bakes the most delicious cookies.
And gives the very best, most sincere hugs.
And she's possibly the most selfless person on the planet.
And she glows. She shines.
One time, she drove from Logan to Provo because she needed to tell me something that was weighing on her heart.
And we both cried in my room when she told me.
In my family, I have three sisters.
But, outside my family, I have another sister.
I can honestly and truly tell her anything, and she stands by me through the worst days and the best days, even when she herself has a lot of worst days.
I'm not as good a friend to her as she is to me, I think.
We laugh together.
A LOT.
And she is very dear and close to my heart.
And I love her forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...