simple

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Trademark




Anyone who knows me well knows my trademark is red high heels. (usually accompanied with red lipstick)

Anyone who knows me or has even seen me knows I'm 5'11'' barefoot.

And then I put on the trademark....and I find myself wishing I had unlimited access to the BYU Basketball team in order to find dates tall enough.

I've been told once, while wearing the red high heels, "Will you please take those off? You're too tall." (That only makes me love wearing them even more)

The original heels, Ruby, have been retired. I love them. See the cracks running down the sides? They were well worn, well loved.

I went on a mad hunt at the mall today for Ruby II. I literally went to every shoe store in the whole place. I couldn't find my Ruby II's. So...I came home with:




I call them the Crimson Line.
and I'm not sure if I'm keeping them.

1. Because my mother doesn't approve (she thinks they're ostentatious compared to the Ruby's)
2. Because they just aren't the same
3. Look at how much higher they are!




Oh Ruby II's...where are you???

1 comment:

  1. OH girl I am DIGGIN' the Crimson Line!!! I want to get a pair like that, hot dang!! PS, you go for rockin heels in your 5' 11" body!!

    ReplyDelete

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...