simple

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Thinks

I have two new favorite Jamba flavors. This is a big deal, because for the last while I've switched between Razzmatazz and Caribbean Passion after an unfortunate experience trying a new flavor. (Fruity Pebbles, off the secret menu, NEVER TRY IT.)
-STRAWBERRIES WILD
-PEACH PLEASURE
New loves.

I had Salmon for dinner tonight. With lemon pepper on it. Delish.

Classes are so good, minus still trying to switch my music class. This semester will be great. My D&C professor is blind so naturally he has the entire book memorized. He has the most amazing spirit about him.

Work is getting better. I'm learning how to problem solve very fast while gaining empathy for peons and slaves.
We had a bowl of apples and a bowl of oranges on my counter this week for anyone to take. My dream is to sometime have a bouquet of flowers there delivered to me. Ha.

I LOVE my ward. L O V E. Bishopric=awesome.

I burned my first CD ever to listen to while driving around in Jiffy. The first song on there is Good Life by onerepublic (which I edit, what's the point of profanity in songs anyway.)

I was talking with a dear friend and past roommate today. We were talking about how some people are "that boy" or "that girl", you know, the one in the class or ward who is very physically attractive and seems to pull people in like a magnet and everybody wants to be dating him/her and they become some sort of social icon. I've decided I want to be "that girl" for someone. Certainly not everyone, but someday there will be someone who sees me and thinks I'm wonderful exactly the way I stand today, and goes out of his way to cross paths with me and is nervous to ask my name and goes home and tells his friends "I met this girl today..." I'm not going to worry about him anymore. I'm just going to wait for him.

Tomorrow is Heart Day, Abby is having her surgery at 8 a.m. I will be getting ready for work and school. Someday I'll be the nurse helping some little girl like her. My heart will be with her heart while the rest of my body is in Provo.

these are my thinks.

Love,
Bethany and her Strawberries Wild Smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...